Pack those bags, round up the kids and enjoy a family trip to Oxford We welcome families looking to enjoy a fun-packed couple of days in Oxford. We’re set in 3 acres of grounds for you to explore and we have onsite activities as well as some great family days out and attractions right on our door-step.
Here’s what’s on offer for families:
- All children are welcome.
- Children aged 0 – 2 years stay free of charge
- Children aged 3 – 12 years – a charge of £15 per child, per night applies.
We have a number of different accommodation options for families:
- We have 13 rooms that can cater for 2 adults & 2 children
- We have interconnecting rooms – please ask
- Some of our superior rooms can take one extra bed for 1 person
Larger Family Option
- Elm House – a stand-alone building that can be hired for the whole family. It has 15 bedrooms (2 singles, 2 family, 4 superiors and 7 standard double rooms) and its own private lounge area
The Restaurant is open 7 days a week and there is a ‘tiddlers’ menu for little ones (priced as taken). We have high chairs in the restaurant too and as it is a laid back feel it is very conducive to a nice family meal together.
Bar snacks and room service are also available.
We don’t offer this service directly ourselves but we can offer some suggestions on services who you can book and pay directly with.